Dienstag, 1. März 2011

Nikon D2X.

Für ca. 1.000 Euro wurde eine neue "Nikon D2X 12.4 Megapixel Digitalkamera" eingestellt. Kurze Zeit später verschwand das Inserat bereits.

Antwort 1

Von: Duncan Robert <duncanrobertseller@hotmail.com> 

Hello,
I want to apology that i am writing in english but i don`t speak or write german because i am british citizen(i`m from London). I purchased a lot of products at very good prices and now i sell them. This is my bussiness, i am a serious seller and lot of people made deals with me.
I have a lot of product. if you want to buy something let me know and i will tell if i got it and the price.
Best Regards !

(...Ein Freund ist zufällig in London. Wie sieht es mit Selbstabholung aus?)

Antwort 2

I work a lot so i don`t have much time to met with him.
If you warranty me that you buy it i will go and meet with him.